Please Click the Video to Watch This Important, Short Message 

retirement risks

Welcome to this week’s Hidden Wealth Review. This week, I want to teach you about the two, right now, greatest retirement risks.

The first right now, greatest retirement risk is retirement tax risk. That’s because there’s a changing of the guard with the new administration, an enormous amount of stimulus (with more coming) and December’s record federal monthly deficit of $144 billion. Unemployment numbers are also at their highest level in eight months! Fewer people paying into the tax roles plus more taxes needed means taxes are going up! This is especially true when there’s a pro-tax administration whose party controls Congress.

The second greatest, right now retirement risk is sequence of returns risk. In particular, negative sequencing. This occurs when we are drawing from our retirement savings to support our needed income. Most retirement plans focus on the accumulation phase of planning, paying little attention to the distribution phase. In my experience, Baby Boomers and retires are not as prepared for the second half of the retirement ball game.

Negative sequencing of returns happens when you are taking distributions from your retirement accounts and the market has a major correction or even a crash. For example, a 25% drop in the market (which some people are predicting) would require a 33.3% return to get back to even. If your account is down 25% combined with you taking say, a 5% distribution that year, that means that there was a total drop in your account of 30%. You would need to have a return of 42.9% just to get back to even (see chart below).


Currently, our country is deeply divided. There’s tremendous polarization and discord. This creates a lot of uncertainty. This uncertainty creates market volatility. So the odds that the market could lose seem predictable. What are the odds of the market bouncing right back? Would you bet your retirement on it?

Many clients are unaware of the risk they are taking. I want to teach you how to remove both tax risk and sequencing of return risk. This solution gives you upside market gains with no downside market losses for your serious retirement savings. For other retirement savings assets, you can dictate your own level of risk. This way, you can get the highest rate of return for the least amount of risk for the entire portfolio.

Best of all, this can all be done tax-free! Learn how to insulate your income from from the IRS, how to prevent Uncle Sam from collecting from your children’s inheritance and how to out-fox inflation by enjoying as much as a 50% or higher retirement income.

How Can I remove the two greatest retirement risks?

This coming Tuesday, at my Wealth Protection Webinar, I’ll be teaching how you can reduce your risk and raise your returns, how you can eliminate risk on a certain portion of your savings so you have unlimited upside market gains with no downside losses. I’ll also teach you how to eliminate unnecessary taxes.

Our proven solutions have a track record of measurable results. These solutions best support those who have saved $500,000 or more or those who have a net worth of $1 million or more.

To register, follow these four simple steps:

  1. Go to (or scroll down to the form below).
  2. Select the webinar date/time you prefer.
  3. Enter your information thoroughly – make sure to double check.
  4. Click “Reserve My Spot!” to submit, that’s it!

Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email containing a personal access link to join Tuesday’s event. Don’t forget to add it to your calendar!

Register for your preferred webinar time now because these events have proven to fill up fast.

Those who attend this event will receive a complimentary copy of my latest eBook:

The Baby Boomer Retirement Breakthrough-The Unfair Advantage to a Safe and Secure Retirement.

CHuck Oliver Retirement Breakthrough

Spouses and Significant Others are Encouraged to Attend This Event Together

Note: We serve Boomers and Retirees all over the Unites States. We have an efficient, supported process to meet online, as have been doing for over 20 years. Our online meetings are private, the access is restricted and we never share our meeting link with anyone who’s not a part of the meeting.

Chuck Oliver
Wealth Strategist | Best-Selling Author
We help Baby Boomers and Retirees thrive in retirement through a clear retirement road map that provides market correction and tax protection to optimize income and assets!